GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR PURCHASE-SALE OF GOODS THROUGH www.milvarap.bg FOR E-commerce
within the meaning of the E-Commerce Act
With each order, the user automatically accepts the terms of service at www.milvarap.bg
• The final price of the goods or services includes all taxes and fees;
• Payment terms are for cash only, delivery is with a courier company, execution (after ordering the item is made individually for the client)
• General terms and conditions of distance purchase contracts within the meaning of the Consumer Protection Act between ET Vasiliya-V.Mihaleva, Stara Zagora, Sveta Troitsa 223, 123553922 hereinafter referred to as SUPPLIER Art. 3. (1) of the Health Insurance Act / 24.12.2006 A service provider is a natural or legal person providing services to the information society), on the one hand, and on the other - the person who has agreed to these General Terms and Conditions, hereinafter referred to as: Below, in brief, a CUSTOMER (recipient of services is a natural or legal person who uses the services of the information society for a professional or other purpose, including for the purpose of seeking information or providing access to it) in connection with the requesting and purchasing of the goods offered through an online store www.milvarap.bg
Art. 1. The Provider shall provide the User with the opportunity to purchase the goods offered at the e-shop www.milvarap.bg in compliance with these General Terms and Conditions.
Art.2. The provider publishes its offers on the website: www.milvarap.bg with the following information:
• a description of the main characteristics and a realistic image of each product, according to the information provided by the manufacturer;
• the selling price as well as the tariff for the value of the courier costs not included in the price of the goods related to their delivery;
• information on the methods of payment (delivery is made ONLY with cash on delivery), delivery and performance of the contract;
• the consumer's right, the conditions and the manner of withdrawal from the contract and the conditions under which the goods can be returned, except in the cases under the "Consumer Protection Act";
• the period for which the offer and the price remain valid;
• the minimum contract duration - in the case of contracts for the permanent or periodic supply of goods or services;
• any other information that the supplier is obliged under Bulgarian law to provide to the User in due time before purchasing the goods from the User.
Art.3. In order to be eligible to make valid purchase orders for the goods offered at www.milvarap.bg, the User does not have to fill in personal data. All he has to do is provide the order receipt address and an up-to-date phone. The user ensures that the data he provides is true, complete and accurate and, when the latter is updated, will update it in a timely manner. No part of this data will be used for other purposes.
Art.4. By the act of providing the data requested above, the User agrees "online" to these General Terms and Conditions, which is considered bound by their terms. From the moment of binding of the User with the provisions of these General Terms and Conditions, it becomes possible for the User to make valid purchase orders for the goods offered through www.milvarap.bg
Art.5. Upon request, the electronic store www.milvarap.bg notifies the User of the acceptance and the email address specified by him. A store representative takes steps to contact the Consumer with a view to specifying the delivery time of the requested goods. Orders placed by 5pm are shipped by Speedy Courier within 72 hours, most often arriving between 12am and 5pm. Saturday orders are accepted no later than 10.00 am. Orders from non-working days of couriers (Saturday and Sunday) are processed on Monday and delivered on Wednesday. In the case of the incomplete, incorrect or incorrect address and / or telephone number when submitting the request, the order is considered invalid and the Contractor is not obliged to fulfill it. The application shall take effect between the parties from the moment of confirmation between the contacted Representative of the online store www.milvarap.bg and the User, who has submitted and made the specific request, preceded by confirmation by the Representative of the electronic shop of the availability of the goods ordered for purchase.
Art.6. All prices are in Bulgarian levs for one issue. The prices of individual products are for one item only and do not include the delivery costs. Shipping costs are from 5 to 8 levs. Prices include all taxes and fees.
Art. 7. The price under Art. 6 and the delivery costs can be paid only by cash on delivery and the User is obliged to pay the sale price of the goods purchased by him and the courier services related to his delivery. The courier service can be separately calculated on the bill of lading or added to the cash on delivery (when the courier system does not offer a "shared payment" option)
Art.8. The goods ordered for purchase shall be delivered with the appropriate delivery address, according to the type of packaging and transport, to the delivery address specified by the User within a sufficient period, agreed between the Representative of the electronic store www.milvarap.bg and the User.
Art.9. The goods are delivered to the delivery address of the User or to a third party representative of the User, who accepts and acknowledges receipt of the same on behalf of the User. Upon delivery of the goods, the User or the third party - a representative of the User, sign the supporting documents that serve as a confirmation of the delivery of the goods. In the event that the User is not found within the time limit for delivery to the address specified by him or the access and conditions for the delivery of the goods are not provided within that period, the Provider shall be released from his obligation to deliver the requested goods. The consumer can confirm his wish to receive the goods after the expiration of the delivery period, in which he was not found at the address, by covering all shipping costs. In this case, a new delivery time starts to run from the moment of the confirmation under the previous sentence.
Art. 10.The Supplier undertakes: to transfer to the User the actual power of the purchased product upon receipt by the Supplier or his representative of the purchase price of the specific product; to deliver the goods ordered for purchase on time; to take due care in the performance of his duties.
Article 11. The Provider has the right: - to place electronic links to other websites and resources for the sale of goods and services from third parties, including electronic links pointing to other websites; - to send to the User messages, for which the User has subscribed; -
Art. 12. Provider:
• takes care that the information in the store is always kept correct and up-to-date, but does not guarantee its accuracy and completeness;
• is not responsible for not providing access to the store, as well as for the processing or untimely processing of purchase orders, in circumstances beyond its control - cases of force majeure, accidental events, problems on the Internet;
• does not guarantee that access to the store will be uninterrupted, timely, secure and error-free, insofar as it is beyond its capabilities, control and will;
• as long as there is no objective opportunity and obligation and does not control the websites and resources made available through the electronic links placed in the store and in the profile;
• is not responsible for the unlawful nature of the content and materials contained on these websites and resources;
• there is no obligation and objective ability to control how the User uses the store.
• does not change details that the system automatically generates and cannot be removed without the intervention of the platform creators (automatic payment and delivery methods) that the creators of the online platform incorporate when updating the version automatically.
Article 13. The user undertakes:
• indicate the correct and valid telephone number, delivery address and e-mail address;
• to pay the price of the goods claimed by him;
• to pay the delivery costs, except where the delivery costs are borne by the Supplier;
• receive the goods;
Art.14. The user is entitled to:
• online access to the Provider, subject to the conditions and requirements for access, except in circumstances beyond the control of the Provider - cases of force majeure, accidental events, problems on the global Internet;
• access and correction of your personal data online;
• refuse to receive the goods ordered by him for purchase in compliance with the legal requirements / Law on Obligations and Contracts, Consumer Protection Act /;
• The term for exercising the right of withdrawal has been increased from 7 to 14 days. In this sense, according to Art. 50, para. 1 of the PPA, the consumer has the right to withdraw from the contract at a distance, without giving a reason, without owing compensation or penalty and without paying any costs, except for 1) additional costs for delivery of the goods when the consumer has explicitly chosen a method of delivery of the goods other than the cheapest type of standard delivery offered by the merchant and 2) the cost of returning the goods. For exercising the right of cancellation of the contract, the trader also provides the consumers with a standard form according to the model provided by law. Upon receipt of the cancellation of the contract, the trader must confirm its receipt to the consumer. There is also a 14-day time limit within which the trader is obliged to reimburse the amounts paid by the consumer for the purchase and delivery of the goods. The costs that can be passed on to the consumer are the costs of returning the goods to the merchant. The refund is in the same order as the consumer paid for the item - ie. the consumer sends the item to the seller for cash. The seller receives the goods and pays the amount directly to the courier. The courier is required to account for the amount paid to the consumer under the terms of the courier company (usually the next day).
Art.15. The user undertakes:
• comply with the terms and conditions for filing claims and submitting requests for replacement of goods, terms and conditions published on the e-commerce website www.milvarap.bg and declare that it is bound by these terms and conditions
• comply with the Bulgarian legislation, these General Terms and Conditions, Internet ethics, the rules of morals and good morals;
• not to infringe on someone else's property or non-property rights, including intellectual property rights;
• promptly notify the Provider of any violation or open breach of use of the store;
• not interfere with the proper operation of the system, including, but not limited to, obstruct the procedure for identifying another user, access outside the provided system, or prevent other users from using the store;
• not to commit malicious acts within the meaning of these Terms and Conditions.
• not to use the site for copyright theft purposes
• not to perform inspection or monitoring without explicit prior written notification to the address of the registration of the companies of the holders of www.milvarap.bg with a written explanation for taking or entering into force of forthcoming actions
In the event of non-compliance with the obligations, the Provider shall be entitled to compensation for all damages suffered and loss of benefits, which are a direct and immediate consequence of the User's failure to fulfill the obligations under the preceding paragraph. In these cases, the Provider has the right to bring the relevant public authorities to the conclusion of the respective infringement.
Art. 16 The contract between the parties shall also be terminated upon the occurrence of any of the following circumstances: termination of the activity by the Provider; discontinuation of the store; by giving one week's notice to the other party in case of failure to fulfill its obligations under the contract or in other cases provided for by law.
Art. 17 The written form shall be considered complied with by sending an e-mail, pressing an electronic button on a page with content to be filled in by the User or marking in a field on the Provider's website and the like, insofar as the statement is technically recorded in a way that allows it to be reproduced. For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions, the following terms and expressions used in these Terms and Conditions have the following meanings: "Website / Website" is a separate place on the global Internet network accessible through its Unified URL (HTTP), HTTPS or other standardized protocol and containing files, programs, text, sound, picture, image or other materials and resources. "Website" is an integral and separate part of a website. www.milvarap.bg is an e-commerce website - for the sale of distance goods, which are delivered after their explicit request by the User. "Consumer" is a natural person over the age of 18, or a legal entity that is registered in the Republic of Bulgaria and has agreed to these General Terms and Conditions.
"Consumer" is a consumer within the meaning of § 13, item 1 of the additional provisions of the Consumer Protection Act.
"Email" is an electronic means for storing and transmitting electronic messages over the Internet via standardized protocols.
“Sale Price” means the final price for a piece or for a certain quantity of a good or service, including value added tax and any additional taxes and fees. An "electronic link" is a link indicated on a specific website that allows automated referral to another website, information resource, or object through standardized protocols. "Information System / System" means any single device or set of interconnected or similar devices which, in the execution of a particular program, provides, or one element of which provides, automatic data processing. An "IP address" is a unique identifier, associate computer, web site, or resource of a User in a manner that enables them to be located on the WAN. "Commercial communications" means advertising or other communications presenting directly or indirectly the goods, services or reputation of a person pursuing a trade or craft activity or pursuing a regulated profession. "Malicious actions" are acts or omissions that violate Internet ethics or harm individuals connected to the Internet or associated networks, sending spam (unsolicited commercial messages, spam, junk mail), overflowing channels, gaining access to resources with foreign rights and passwords, exploiting system deficiencies for their own gain or hacking, performing actions that may qualify as industrial espionage or sabotage, system damage or disruption or information cracking, sending Trojans or causing the installation of viruses or remote control systems, disrupting the normal operation of other Internet users and associated networks, committing any act that may qualify as a crime or an administrative violation under Bulgarian law or other applicable law.
The General Terms and Conditions may be unilaterally changed by the Provider, who, after making the changes, is obliged to notify the User by sending to his e-mail and / or publishing a notice on the website prominently. Changes to the Terms and Conditions do not affect the relationship between the User and the Provider, arising from a valid order for purchase of a product submitted prior to the notification. The provisions of the legislation in force in the Republic of Bulgaria shall apply to outstanding issues.
All prices are in Bulgarian levs, VAT included. The quoted prices of the individual goods are for the respective number and do not include the delivery costs.
By the act of registration, the User agrees "online" to these General Terms and Conditions, which he considers to be bound by their terms. From the moment of binding of the User with the clauses of these General Terms and Conditions, it becomes possible for the User to make valid requests for the purchase of the goods.
By the act of registration, the User agrees to receive the Advertising Bulletin on the online store www.milvarap.bg In case the User does not wish to receive the Advertising Bulletin, he must explicitly inform the Provider by sending his request to the e-mail
In case of refusal of the order, the user is obliged to immediately notify the on-line department of the on-call telephones about his wish and to send by standard e-mail a standard cancellation declaration with the following information:
Standard form for exercising the right of withdrawal:
(fill out and submit this form only if you wish to cancel the contract)
- To (Merchant's name, geographical address and, where applicable, his fax number and email address are to be completed by the Merchant):
- I hereby inform / notify * that I am waiving / waiving * my contract * for the purchase of the following goods * / for the provision of the following service *
- Ordered on * / received on *
- User name (s)
- User / s address
- Signature of the user (s) (only if this form is on paper)
* Delete what is not applicable.
The General Terms and Conditions may be unilaterally changed by the Provider, who, after making the changes, is obliged to notify the User by sending to his e-mail and / or publishing a notice on the website prominently. Changes to the Terms and Conditions do not affect the relationship between the User and the Provider, arising from a valid order for purchase of a product submitted prior to the notification.